Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some problems you can't necessarily plan for

Hello everyone out there! Please make an effort to take a look at an interesting blog that I follow from Angela Gardner, MD - gardnersgate.blogspot.com.
To perhaps add to some of the health issues that she speaks of I have a few questions. Who deals with water problems usually? Well you might say Coast Guard, maybe EPA or TCEQ here in Texas. Who deals with livestock - perhaps Wildlife or FDA, right? Well, what about dead floating cows in the bay in front of the hospital? I think this problem will be solved tomorrow, but until it is solved, it isn't. The area only smells like rotting fish, not cow yet. Please see below for the shots of the cow and the bull.




Under the word PILOT, floating in the water is a cow who was a few miles short of jumping over the moon.

The brown near the rocks is a bull. There were reports of a third somewhere there that I was not able to visualize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos really gave me a feel for what it must be like there. My boyfriend is in one on the promotion photos on the roof of the hospital I had heard about the damage , and yes even the cows. But seeing the pictures makes it seem more real.
I do hope they catch the lion .
Thanks for letting me view your web site.
An Oklahoman